Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where will we finish?

In the 8th to 12th region

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
8th. Probably lose more games and concede more goals than in the previous 2 seasons but will see some more exciting matches along the way.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I can't believe we got in the play offs last year, so why not this year.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Somewhere between 4th and 10th. Hard to say at the moment because it depends how quickly we get the new players playing together as an organised team. If we can get going quickly then the playoffs are very possible. The other question may be what happens in the January window. I would predict that Agustien will be on his way soon (good) but there must be questions about Kaz and CMS whose contracts are in their last year (I believe). We might need to cash in at christmas (as happened with Barnes). I would now really celebrate news that both had signed new contracts

tommyseagull

Jan 11, 2012
My heart says 8th but I think we mighy sneak into the playoffs. We managed to last season so why not this season but I think there's alot more teams worthy of a promotion push

Downlander

Apr 14, 2011
We'll know better by the end of September.

I'm not a betting man - but having just checked the latest odds - at 8 to 1 - Brighton are on the fringe of the promotion hopefulls.

I want to remain realistic, but I just can't see this club settling for being a 'also ran'?

I'm hoping that in a few weeks time, the bookies will be forced to offer somewhere like half those odds!

So if you fancy the Seagulls this season and you like a flutter? - now is the time to have a wager!

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Promotion (albeit probably) via playoffs and going to put a £100.00 bet on today. Got a hunch we could end up in second place.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
How many goals does CMS have in him this season?

& Teixiera?

& Baldock?

& Colunga?

Not to mention Holla/Ince or Crofts, who all like to score.

It's ridiculous.

We will be top by Xmas and will never look back.

:albion:
This was unusually prescient for NSC... (assuming extreme sarcasm)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here