• 19th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20th

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
The difference this season is that we're capable of getting a result in any of our remaining matches.

14th.

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
I think once Fulham or Newcastle are odds on to go down there will be about 10 teams “on the beach” and positions will be irrelevant for the players, it must be hard for them to put their all in with no crowds and nothing much to play for.

It's literally worth millions to the club in prise money (merit money) to finish as many places up the league as possible. for example, 17th = 8.5m compared with 13th = 15m.Thats a few young strikers in the academy.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Gone 15th , i think we have 3 winnable games left Everton H , Sheff Utd A , and Leeds H . The other 6 remaining games anything can happen , i reckon 40-42 pts is possible .

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Gone 15th , i think we have 3 winnable games left Everton H , Sheff Utd A , and Leeds H . The other 6 remaining games anything can happen , i reckon 40-42 pts is possible .

Wolves and West Ham aren’t winnable games? ???

I know you said anything can happen for the others but if Everton at home is winnable, then surely those 2 are?

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Wolves and West Ham aren’t winnable games? ???

I know you said anything can happen for the others but if Everton at home is winnable, then surely those 2 are?

I was trying not to be greedy:) , the Irons game will be very tough as they are trying for Europe as for Wolves well we always do well against them . I highlighted those 3 as two wins out of the 3 would be enough for safety i think .

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
I see us getting 10-13 more points this season so 14th seems reasonable, such a shame we didn't take our chances in lots of games because we really could of been challenging for a top 8 position.

That's all ifs and buts , but even the most blinkered person could see we have played superbly all season apart from a couple of games yet returned no points for our excellent play .

If we could win one more game this season I'd love it to be Man Utd , how on gods earth they beat us I still can't figure out .

So 14th head 12th heart .

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Nope, it's definitely 5 points.

If we had another 4 points we'd be a point behind them.

Sorry, I probably didn't explain myself very well here.

I meant to say that the gap was really only 4 points to Palace. If we could pull back 5 points on them, we'd be ahead on GD.

But regardless of how one looks at it, I'm sure all Albion fans would love us to finish above Palace.

With 27 points up for grabs, it's still possible.

So the gap is 5 points then.
If you think the gap is only 4 points, you’ll still be behind us, even with a better goal difference :ffsparr:

I don’t think you understand it !!
The gap is 5 points, not 4 ,
5 !!!!!!!!

All this squabbling over the meaning of GD is baffling. It's quite simple, a superior GD is worth HALF a point. Palace are 5 points ahead, but if they had a superior GD to us, it would effectively be 5.5 points as we'd have to get 6 points to overtake them. Conversely, we are 4 points ahead of Newcastle but that is effectively 4.5 points as Newcastle would need more than 4 points to overtake us. Similarly Fulham (6 -> 6.5).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here