• Other (please specify)

Votes: 7 6.5%

• Total voters

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Lush said:
There were a lot of gentlemen of the "portly persuasion", who had obviously whiled away the pre-match hours in the beer garden, and were in serious trouble on the sunshiney terraces.

:sick:

Whilst frying gently at the County Ground we too made this observation. But, although more than a little tired and emotional, the chap near us did at least manage to keep his refreshments the right side of inside him! Nice bloke he was - we met him later at the Reading Services and he said the goal had done wonders for his constitution!!
:lolol:

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
I was at home in West Sussex for the game.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Hove&Albion F.C said:
Pub in Fallowfield, Manchester. A few other Brighton fans in there incl TiD plus a few (pretty gutted :lolol: ) Swindon fans. :drink:

who'd have thought Fallowfield would be such a hotbed of albion support? there'll be a repeat performance there on thursday night though without one of our more senior seagulls (who'll be at the game :-( ) enjoy it, mate!! wish i was coming too.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Skintagain 1983 said:
BHAlba day out ... in Stirling ... with Andy Kennedy.. former Albion player...

My colleague (who was at school with AK) wants to know what bar - was it the Barnton Bar & Bastard? Or one of the new ned bars?

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
TiD said:
without one of our more senior seagulls

:lolol: Haha cheers mate. Had a great day y-day sat out in the sun n watching the game, thought there'd be more places showing it though! Can't wait to thurs though!!

Will I gotta get off to an exam now :shootself , will let you no if watch the sunderland game tonight mate. Can't wait till this is over, Celebrations tonight!! :drink: One good thing about being at the Met haha! :p

May see you later buddy. :)

Buckingham

Feb 23, 2004
Brighton
Also at the County Ground, just to right of goal about 8 or 10 rows back, not getting too fried as used mask as a great sunvisor!!

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North
Gwylan said:
My colleague (who was at school with AK) wants to know what bar - was it the Barnton Bar & Bastard? Or one of the new ned bars?

Sportsters. A Sports Bar with more TV screens than you could shake a leg at. We had to compete with the Celtic game for the first half but it was BHA all the way. Andy came along with a mate of my brother who was in Scotland this weekend. He came across as "one of the old school" if you know what I mean. I thought he was a good laugh.

The best bit was when Kip (Skintagain 1983) missed the goal because he was too intent on listening to one of AK's stories involving him, Maria Whittaker with a mouthful of ice cubes and a restaurant toilet! Marvellous Scenes!

He also regaled us with the time when he was asked by Andy Naylor what his plans were after being released by BHA. He said that three clubs were interested in him: - Orianas, Paradox and the Escape!

And he bought me a drink.

superwife

Aug 13, 2003
With Superphil
At the County Ground with 11 mates, we travelled up in a Limo, all consumed more alcohol than I thought possible, hangover hasn't arrived yet, but what a fantastic day.
:wave: :p :wave:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports