Where Were You Born?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
County July 17 1973. 8lb.i may have put on 20st since then
My first child is due April 30 2012 (it's a girl)

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
County July 17 1973. 8lb.i may have put on 20st since then
My first child is due April 30 2012 (it's a girl)

V. Similar! RSCH for me, July 2nd 1973. And my first child is due July 1st 2012. (boy).

Me born in Brighton, my Dad born in Brighton, and his Dad, and his Dad too.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Zachary Merton Hospital, Rustington. And under planning rules (don't ask me how, I think it was Lord Bracknell who told me), Littlehampton is part of the Brighton and Hove conurbation, so I count myself as an honorary Brightonian (well, I did spend the first year of my life in Patcham, and was christened at All Saints, but don't have any recollection of those events). I have a double connection in that the North Stand (my perch at the Amex) stands on the site of the building where my Dad did his teacher training from 1967 to 1970 (they did BEds in those days). I think I would probably have been born at Buckingham Road (I was born in 1969; was it still open then?) had Mum and her Mum also not worked at the ZM (Mum is a Littlehampton girl by birth and upbringing).

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
The old Redhill hospital. . . near to where East Surrey is now.
Went to my first football game aged 7 at Selhurst Park and held a season ticket there for 2 years . . .

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Tidworth Military Hospital, April 4th 1961. 9lb 13oz. Army baby. Was in Hampshire in them days (south Tidworth), now fully in Wiltshire.

My Dad's last military post, Royal Artillery. Moved us to Hove thank christ when I was 3 months old.

Useless fact - James Blunt was born there also.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I am proud to say Pembury Hospital unfortunately in KENT !! Funny thing is Ive worked there on and off for years !!
And even worked in the theatre where i was born which was very strange especially on your birthday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports