Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where the hell is the Rachel Riley thread??

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Tits aren't allowed anymore on NSC but they still let me post for some reason.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
part of the google clear up I suppose

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A few screenshots of a mid-afternoon Channel 4 quiz show are hardly at the cutting edge of NSFW though are they?

Wasn't there a few flange shots on the RR thread ?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I think the pics of Emma's lady garden, fake or real, were enough to see that one off.

The Rachel Riley thread is alive and well... http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?170212-Rachel-Riley...

all we need is for Bozza to sort out the access to this forum(!) or reinstate the Childish Ramblings (perhaps under a different name?).

agreed, but those couple of pics could have been deleted and we could have been left with the thread.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
agreed, but those couple of pics could have been deleted and we could have been left with the thread.

All is not lost... these threads are in the 'The Other Stuff' forum, awaiting moderation to either be returned to 'The Big Board' in due course, or to remain in a NSFG (Not Safe for Google) forum.

I thought Bozza was going to enable general access to 'The Other Stuff' as well as the increased team of temporary moderators who are doing the heavy lifting sorting that lot out and re-homing it as appropriate.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I greatly miss the Emma Watson thread :(

I wish we could just have had the picture of her rat removed, but I understand the reasons for the cull. Better safe than sorry I suppose.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A NSFG forum is better than releasing certain threads back into "The Big Board".

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
A section for pictures of fully clothed women probably isn't going to work too well. Can't we just have them back on the main board and the mods delete anything that's of line?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
A section for pictures of fully clothed women probably isn't going to work too well. Can't we just have them back on the main board and the mods delete anything that's of line?

I think that is what will happen... it's just there are 38007 threads with 1.4m posts in 'The Other Stuff'.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
i greatly miss childish ramblings

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I've put it back again after a few alterations.

Gifts gratefully received.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here