• Withdean Stadium

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Another - Please State

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
Why cant we play 2 matches one away and one home, we're still make all the money from the home game so anything gained after that at the away fixture is a bonus. Am i really the only one who likes this idea?!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its a possibility but I feel it may dilute it.

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
The thing is the players im sure would love to play at selhurst even if the grounds empty! The main event will always be the one held down here, it wouldnt need to be done over two legs, they could be two independant games.

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
What about playing the main fixture at Lewes, but then asking CPFC if you can have a Penalty Shoot-out at Selhurst Park during a half time or before the match?

Doesn't really cost them anything and would get you a load of publicity.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The REMF game willl be at the end of the season so the penalty shoot out would be in August.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Also the BHAFC players would get a huge amount of abuse during the shoot out.

Trilby

Mar 10, 2004
Offside
Hello all,

Coming for a Palace fans team member's perspective, I'd love to play at Selhurst but I think for the purposes of the night, Lewes is the best location. It was great last year!

Trilbs

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
Me too, but i still wanna play at selhurst!! REMF is ages away and im throwing the toys out of the pram already!

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
It has to be Lewes for me. Even with the charity supporting teams in local area to Croydon the mentality up this end is still that its a Brighton Charity and why should i give them anything unfortunately so to get maximum numbers it has to be your end. Im quite happy to travel and would rather the charity made the most rather than to hoof the ball into the arfur wait.

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
Whens the date for this likely to be set (I work shifts) so i can get my leave and organisation skills going to regain the great trophy.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We are going with a provisional date of Friday 25th April and me and Alan are enquiring with 2 local non league clubs to firm this up. Definate news should be announced in the next couple of weeks.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Please have in mind that Saturday the 26th is the last away game of the season, and a lot of Albion fans do these trips as a long weekend

Bristol Rovers away i think, and a lot of people havent been to this ground either

Yes - I second that.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I appreciate that but the Club/clubs in hand we are speaking to have a fixture list and games and will not less us pick and choose a date that is convenient for us, I would imagine every Friday in April and Early May would be out for one reason or another

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here