Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 (Low)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
10 - most exciting season in prospect ever for the Albion, squad brimming with talent, RDZ at the helm and the best is yet to come :giggle:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Was going for a 9 but I've just watched Astrid do her seasons predictions dressed in some sort of rubber mask chewing a ball so it was difficult to get the jist of what she was saying but she thinks someone was definitely coming so I guess that's Moises gone,so I've hit the 8 button and hope we can manage another top ten finish,I do have a sneaky feeling we may well win some silverware this season,don't care which one,the Papa John's trophy will do.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
6, not back into the football mindset for whatever reason and the Moises stuff is annoying

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
European tickets bagged 1st st in 4 years with my youngest and mrs best squad in years bring it on

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Had to be 10 all day long, have we ever had such a deep and talented squad with a manager so clever and gifted at tactics and getting the best out players.

Some have mentioned the Caicedo transfer saga. I am so chilled over it, Tony has played a blinder, we either get the big money for the club or the player for another 6 months - 1 year, his agents just want more money and it is not coming out of our share. We play the long game and will invest the money long term on better players. Every season I have said this is the pinnacle it does not get better, yet it has every season. Enjoy the ride our club is in safe hands whatever happens and De Zerbi fears no one.

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
Solid 8. Joao Pedro is really, really exciting me, Robert Sanchez to Chelsea for £25 million + was a brilliant bonus but I'm tiring of the Moisés saga.

3 points and a good performance on Saturday will see me onto 9..

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
I'm going for a solid 8. Largely happy with the signings brought in, but still think we need some defensive reinforcements - plus we have the uncertainty over Caicedo. Looking ahead to the season in general, European football is obviously amazingly exciting, but the unknown of how that impacts the overall dynamic of the squad, fitness and form etc is one to be potentially wary of.
This.

As we used to to say.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I bought my Euros match tickets last night. Watched the league cup game on sky. Watched the championship matches on sky on Sunday (with the RV game on my laptop).

I'm still not feeling excited about the start of the new season yet. I don't know if it's just that Saturday is a while away and I have other plans between then and now that make it feel further away, or if all the transfer noise is making it feel like things won't start proper until everything is settled. I won't say my mojo is low, it's more like my mojometer just isn't switched on to take a reading.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
8 - would be higher if it wasn’t for the Caceido saga and also really feel we need to sign a left back to cover and help out Pervis

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
6 for me , will wait to see what happens with MC
We need a couple of full backs , especially right back , need cover for PE
if MC goes our 2 world class midfielders will leave us short of quality in midfield
sad to see Undav leave , you really need 4 strikers with a European campaign to play .

Kitcatt

Apr 7, 2017
10 - how can it not be. Best football Brighton have played ever last season. I don’t really expect that to change, even though teams will have wised up. A decent striker added to the ranks. A first European campaign…. It’s all positive beyond belief

Saying that, I expect Luton to turn up with 11 men behind the ball, frustrate the hell out of us and if we’re lucky, we’ll nick one and if we don’t it’ll be an annoying nil nil… might dent the optimism a tad

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
A 9 for me (allows for for winning the Europa League and being in the CL next season). Not bothered by all the transfer talk, happy to let the club get on with it and whatever will be will be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here