Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Where is the strangest place you have taken a dump.....

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I went in a plastic bag and carried it around with me for 36 hours. When my brother did the same I tucked his bag into my rucksack next to mine.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Ok, I was in junior school St Marys in Dachet, aged I think 8, I had a bad case of Diarrhoea, so bad I had to be taken home by the only member of staff not taking lesson, yes the headmaster in his brand new Austin Allegro…..

Yes I did, pooped on the back seat….

my dad gave me a pound note, when he got home from work as a reward.

I'm surprised anyone noticed. It was clearly what inspired British Leylands designers when it came to colour palette.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Is that a really long way of saying the strangest place you took a dump is in err….. a toilet?!

Yes. Yes it is. But not just any toilet. A toilet on the side of a MOUNTAIN.

I'm sure I've cacked my pants as a small child if that helps?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Whilst early morning fishing one Sunday on Southwick beach not too far from Carats Cafe I was caught rather short. Too early for the public loos to be open, it was mid tide but the sea was rising so I positioned my self close to the concrete sea defences, sometimes known as the Dragons Teeth, and dropped something that would also hinder the oceans upwards progress. Once complete I kicked a pile of shingle over the offender safe in the knowledge that the tide would wash it away.

The fishing was crap so I moved onto the Shoreham East Arm for an hour to see if things would improve. No luck so by about 8am I packed up my tackle and made my way beck to the car park at Carats. As I passed the scene of crime I was horrified to see a young couple canoodling (maybe post nightclub) on pretty mush the exact spot where I had earlier crouched down. I made a hurried exit!

Southwick beach is probably one of the safest places on the south coast to have an undetected dump given the amount of effluent Southern Water regularly discharge into the sea there from their adjacent sewage treatment works!!

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Superb NSC toilet humour - never disappoints!

I can still remember to this day my first ever outdoor dump.
Dad used to play cricket in Stanmer park and I would always be playing with a few of the other players' kids to while away the afternoon.
Reckon I was about 10, [so circa 1970] one Saturday afternoon larking about in Great Wood when I got taken short.
Scrambled off the pathway, found a tree, downed shorts and pants and thrust my arse into a bush to achieve relief.
Used a doc-leaf to deal with the cling-ons.
That tree survived the great storm of '87 and is still there to this day - proud to claim I helped fertilise it.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Never managed to find out if bears actually do shit in the woods, but ultrarunners do, often. Be careful when walking though any clumps of trees on the South Downs

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Never managed to find out if bears actually do shit in the woods, but ultrarunners do, often. Be careful when walking though any clumps of trees on the South Downs

You don’t have to be an ultra runner, or even a good runner 🤫

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here