Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is the most romantic place you have taken your wife to on your anniversary?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
For our 25th anniversary I was going to take her to Mauritius for 2 weeks in a 5* hotel, flying business class with Air Mauritius.
Had to cancel it at the last minute due to her daughter being diagnosed with cancer that had spread from the womb to the brain (plus other areas).

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Shanklin for the weekend. Would have gone horribly wrong as I drank far too much but managed to pull out a superb performance in the end.

Prof P

Sep 22, 2004
Really? Congratulations Granny, its also me and the missus' aniversary today. True fact. 8 years, the best of her life.

However, she's off to a PTA meeting and I'm staying in for a wank.

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
Not our anniversary, but for Mrs P's 50th I managed to book a long weekend in Amsterdam (including a candlelit dinner canal cruise) without her knowing anything about it. I convinced her 100% we were just going up to London to see a show and stay overnight, but then on the train up to London (as she thought), just before Gatwick I gave her her birthday present and insisted she opened it there and then on the train. She opened it to find I'd wrapped up her passport, just as the train pulled in to Gatwick in time for us to jump off! Got serious brownie points for that one.

Excellent! Probably be a different destination but I'm gonna nick that one

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
My 19th wedding anniversary today ( Brighton were away at Plymouth, lost 3-2). I'm taking her to......

Watford at the Amex :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here