Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where have fans come from

croydonian69

Banned
Jan 31, 2013
Cant belive where all your fans have come from wasnt u averaging 4000 not long ago in the lowe tier when palace average 24ooo at the time and i think it is correct to say palace had 52,ooo when they went up as champions above u now be a bit quiet we are much superior to u,remember u won **** all 21655_172659492880580_1753704082_n.jpg

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Cant belive where all your fans have come from wasnt u averaging 4000 not long ago in the lowe tier when palace average 24ooo at the time and i think it is correct to say palace had 52,ooo when they went up as champions above u now be a bit quiet we are much superior to u,remember u won **** allView attachment 40167

to be fair 20,000 albion were lining up every saturday to shag your mum rather than watch the footy we were dishing out.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
to be fair 20,000 albion were lining up every saturday to shag your mum rather than watch the footy we were dishing out.

19,995 of them said she was shit!

The other 5 were actually Palace fans and also Croydonians brothers! (I think one was actually him but you know how they all look the same).

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Permanently banned. I have better thinks to do at 5.40 on a Sunday morning than being woken up by the NSC report post email on my phone and have to deal with pathetic Nigels like him.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
One chromosone away from being an ameoba. Gonna get a slating for my spelling though I fear.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
My goodness, this guy tops the lot. He really is a very special person and I'm finding it very hard reading any of his stuff without laughing. I'm imagining an overweight bloke in an ill-fitting Palace shirt and some terrible faded Eagle tattoos, he's working himself into a frenzy furiously bashing at the keyboard on his amstrad.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I thought it was borderline cogent for one of them lot

:shrug:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
My goodness, this guy tops the lot. He really is a very special person and I'm finding it very hard reading any of his stuff without laughing. I'm imagining an overweight bloke in an ill-fitting Palace shirt and some terrible faded Eagle tattoos, he's working himself into a frenzy furiously bashing at the keyboard on his amstrad.

shaking an etch a sketch in frustration

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here