Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where have all the birds gone

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
What did you do with it?

It was dead already :( - think my partner disposed of it - he contacted the RSPCA I think and gave them the number on the tag and they traced the owner and let them know that it had met its maker!!! I was scared in case it was a prize winning bird!! We never heard anything though!!

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
iggy higgins?

Attachments

• rodney.jpg
    rodney.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 165

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hawks.

Seemly they are bumping off birds that stray into their territory.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
I found a racer stunned by the dyke road. I took it home and tried to help it but it died.

Birds are usually buggered when hit by anything.
Anyway i looked up the website and called the number but nobody contacted me back .
They make out it's a big deal and how important to report, then dont give a shit themselves!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
[yt]_b5Qp_JC-Ms[/yt]

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Yes it is homing pigeons :), big piece in the paper yesterday, re these are top quality racing pigeons that are not getting back home.
My mate been boring both cheeks all day, wondered if anyone knew anything about it.

But not top quality homing pigeons? Can we assume that wherever they are, they got their really fast.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Could this be the catastrophic Olympic event that Brunswick warned us about?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
The Poles may be shifting, the World could be slowing down and not spinning as it should. The Moons orbit could be shifting leading to wobbling. If you watch enough films there could be loads of reasons, pigeons dropping out of the sky feature in most of them! :(

Jerryatric

NSC Patron
Jul 18, 2003
Worthing
They have been taken by Apple. The "homing" part of the brain is required for new facilities on the iPhone 5.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here