Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where has the seating block diagram gone??

apologies, i have searched for this today!

I am being moved this Saturday to from my ST in WSU to WSL so that i can sit with my whole family as my Dad is a guest of the Albion for winning the BBC Sports Personality of the Year SE Unsung Hero Award. I can't find a seating plan so that i can see where we will be sittting, I am hoping it is near the North Stand and not the away end!!

Can anyone tell me where Block W1I is? Being that it is I i am guessing it is not central :D

I can't thank the Albion enough though as we are being given passes to meet the players after (Grandad, Dad Daughter and Son are all extremely excited)

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

I am being moved this Saturday to from my ST in WSU to WSL so that i can sit with my whole family as my Dad is a guest of the Albion for winning the BBC Sports Personality of the Year SE Unsung Hero Award. I can't find a seating plan so that i can see where we will be sittting, I am hoping it is near the North Stand and not the away end!!

Can anyone tell me where Block W1I is? Being that it is I i am guessing it is not central :D

I can't thank the Albion enough though as we are being given passes to meet the players after (Grandad, Dad Daughter and Son are all extremely excited)

I is the Northernmost block.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
The seating plan goes once all seats have been sold.

I believe I will be in the same block as you on Saturday.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010

Hope this helps

Brighton Hove Albion - Community Stadium Explorer

Sorry it does not seem that it can be accessed now !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here