Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where exactly in Brighton are you from?

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Belton Rd, Northfield Way, Balfour Rd, Ditchling Rise, Middle Rd with short periods in Egremont and East St

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Brighton General
Coombe road (two properties)
Bonchurch Street
Kingsbury Street
Upper Lewes Road

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Never lived in Brighton, but did live in Storrington from the age of 5 to 19, before leaving home to find fame and fortune...still looking!

kelownaseagull

Sep 13, 2003
BC Canada
kelownaseagull, we're thinking of moving to Kelowna in the not too distant future! How is it? Are they accepting of Albion fans or do they have no idea who they are?

Hey, great place to live. Hot summers and mild winters but plenty of snow for fun! Been here for over eight years and no problems being an Albion fan! I continue to try and convince people it's the right thing to do!! Feel free to PM me if you need information about the place.

Hey, great place to live. Hot summers and mild winters but plenty of snow for fun! Been here for over eight years and no problems being an Albion fan! I continue to try and convince people it's the right thing to do!! Feel free to PM me if you need information about the place.

I tried to send you a private message but for some reason it wouldn't let me. I sent you an email instead.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Holmes Avenue, Hove - For over 22 years

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Hangleton,

Hove,

3yrs in Leeds (poly not prison)
spent a year in Sydney!
Central Brighton,

Hove,(roughly 1.5 miles from where I started)

Wouldn't wanna be anywhere else!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here