Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where does Hart fit in next season?

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I was wondering where people think Hart will fit into the team next season.

I personally would like to see him starting right wing week in week out. He was immense at the back end of last season and I don't see why he can't repeat that form..

Anyone think a Hart Murray combo up front could work?

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
yer cos you can tell in pre season whats gonna happen next week let alone 6 months time

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He should get the odd game, what with injuries and suspensions. And at least we know he'll give at least 100% in every game.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
He should get the odd game, what with injuries and suspensions. And at least we know he'll give at least 100% in every game.

And that's all you can ask from a player, and Gary Hart will always give it, every time. He's not the flairest, or even the best striker at the club, but I love a trier. I think he'll figure more this season than most would expect.

face in the crowd

Jan 20, 2006
I was wondering where people think Hart will fit into the team next season.

I personally would like to see him starting right wing week in week out. He was immense at the back end of last season and I don't see why he can't repeat that form..

Anyone think a Hart Murray combo up front could work?

I think it could. Also think Hart/Dickinson could work. I don't see any other combinations that will work. I think Murray and Dickinson have similar strengths and weaknesses which doesn't bode well for a partnership.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
i still reckon his best position is attacking right back. but i don't think he wants to play there. he had a string of games at right back 2 seasons ago and looked really good.

i think he'll be used as an aggressive feisty forward option off the bench. can come on and rattle a few cages when we're up against one of the more physical league 1 teams.

Stumpy Tim

If we're not holding the ball up well up-front he's a good option. He's very good with his back to goal. Don't think he'll start many, but he will be a good option off the bench, especially given his versatility.

trancing

On our way 2 falmer
Jul 23, 2009
Shoreham By Sea
hes such a good player to have in your squad because you no what your going to get with Gary Hart, whether its playing up front, ring wing, right back he gives 100% everytime. If hes on the bench he wont moan can see him having a very good season if he can keep injury free.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
strange as it sounds but an Impact Sub for me, you know bringing him on for the final 20mins he will run his socks off, closing down defenders and all that.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
strange as it sounds but an Impact Sub for me, you know bringing him on for the final 20mins he will run his socks off, closing down defenders and all that.

think that is right

can see him playing 30+ games without starting more than 2 or 3

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
If the back end of last season is anything to go by apart from the stockport game when sentimentality took over and he played injured we were a far better team with gary in it so i would have thought he is very much in the running to start saturday and a very nice option to have on the bench if he dosnt.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
We certainly miss what Hart brings to the team.

I said it before and I'll say it again, Hart/Murray partnership would be our best:yahoo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here