Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where do they find these refs?

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
1) Goal shouldn't have been dissalowed, Koosh dropped the ball.
2) Their left back should have seen red for cynically fouling Solly about 4 or 5 times, bottled it.
3) Where did 6 mins added time come from in the 2nd half and why did we play 8/9 mins before finally blowing for full time.

Atrocious referee.

Also that bizarre decision with the Brighton corner being given as a Brum GK and the Brum throw then being given to us as some sort of apology / leveller, not to mention your comments.

The referee stunk of a bullied kid turned megalomaniac. The foul on Zamora > Stephens booking is a good example of how little control he had. Bit of a dweeb. At least he didn't cost us anything in the end.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I thought I read that in the Argus site but wasn't sure they were correct. So does that wipe the getting to 10 and a 2 game ban thing too? Cos Kayal must be on 7 or so...?

It's the one match suspension for 5 that gets wiped. Cards received still count towards the 10 & 15, two & there match suspensions respectively.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The thing that really annoyed me about the Stephens booking was that the ref was going to do nothing until one of the Birmingham players marched up to him whinging about it and he then bursts into action and books him, presumably for kicking the ball away.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's the one match suspension for 5 that gets wiped. Cards received still count towards the 10 & 15, two & there match suspensions respectively.

Oh dear - so Kaz needs to be careful still as does Stephens. Kayal is pretty much nailed in for a 2 game ban then ��

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Can anyone explain the extra time? I really can't work out how he felt he could give that much.

Well he obviously wanted to give Brum every opportunity to score an equaliser. In fact I thought he was going to let play continue until they had!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here