Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where did you meet your other half ?

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
At BHASVIC 35 years ago. 2nd date was Bristol City away on the Seagull Special. Married in 1991. 3 wonderful boys, all STHs as is the missus. And her old man helped buy the Club from Archer! Couldn't be luckier.

PG

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
A blind date in the Jack and Jill at Clayton in 1983 - feck that's 31 years ago.
Set up by a bloke I worked with and his girlfriend who she worked with.
We still joke about: "no, it was me who had the white stick"
Married 27 years this month - 2 daughters, elder graduating from uni this year #chuffed

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom
At BHASVIC 35 years ago. 2nd date was Bristol City away on the Seagull Special. Married in 1991. 3 wonderful boys, all STHs as is the missus. And her old man helped buy the Club from Archer! Couldn't be luckier.

PG

Ooohh I was at BHASVIC then........

Met my wife in th hall of my parents old house, she was visiting with her mother who was dating my uncle, funny old world....

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
In the back of a Collectivo on route to Zipolite from Puerto Escondido, 2001. Spent the next six months travelling up through Mexico and California, been together ever since.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Met my current one from Plenty of Fish. First date was in January, then had another one in April, and thats when it all started.

Was my 4th date from my current stint on the site.

All going fine at the moment, helped by the fact she has a healthy interest in sex ;)

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Boringly at work - I thougt she was a jonny foreigner - she had an accent. Embarrassingly when pressed I guessed Italian only to be told she was French. Mange tout rodney mange tout.... happily she didnt hold it against me!

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
I was working behind the bar
She was visiting her uncle and was brought in to see a 'traditional' british pub before she went back home.
She never went back, well thats a lie. She visited, and we moved here together last year, but you get the idea. Married 4 years in July, got a wonderful daughter, and am now a firm believer in fate and that all things do happen for a reason and if things are meant to happen, they will.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
On a music forum discussing Charlotte Hatherley. Then we met face-to-face for the first time outside Camden Town tube.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here