Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

where did everyone drink yesterday

Feb 16, 2011
BRIGHTON ...
still not to sure where my regular Saturday afternoon pub is going to be , tried a couple in town yesterday but i dont think i will be doing that again . might try the swan next week as a few on hear said there are new owners who are all for the Albion . i'm in a trial and error period atm , i also want to try the hikers rest i assume there will be a nice sing song in there .

where did you drink yesterday and what did you make of it .

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
in the swan yesterday :albion2: sat outside beer and food good plenty of albion in there. :bhasign:will be there on saturdays before the game .

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
im going to try the swan Saturday , went to a few yesterday

North Stand concourse (before and at half-time), Dick's Bar (post match), West Stand Lower concourse (post Dick's Bar), Dick's Bar again, and was only stopped from going into the Gardener's Arms in Lewes by the premature arrival of Roz to give a satisfied imbiber a lift home.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Despite arriving at about 1:15pm I, as expected, couldn't get into Dick's and didn't fancy queuing so I went in the North Stand. No problems getting a pie and a pint. Afterwards we had another in the North Stand before wandering round to Dick's. Only a small queue this time and we were in in less than ten minutes. Loads of space in there - except at the bar which was RAMMED, took ages to get served, they could do with a couple of those mobile Harvey's pumps in there (great idea btw).

Absolutely no problems yesterday with transport (#25 bus both ways) or food and drink queues. Pity about the PA and the opera singer, but all in all a great day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here