Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where can I get a cheap Xmas tree

TotallyFreaked

Jul 2, 2011
Anyone know a good place to buy cheap real Xmas trees? Went to our local shop and,gulp, it was £40 for a medium sized tree. At that price it really will spoil my Xmas.

So to all you bargain hunting NSCers where can I buy a decent priced tree around the brighton & hove area? Help!

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
there's a bloke selling trees out the car park at the hilltop cafe on dyke road avenue.
dunno how much he's charging though, and aint got a clue if he's there weekends

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I got a decent sized one from beach green in lancing but that was still £30, unfortunately they know you want the tree so they can afford to hold out for maximum profit!

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
get one in the January sales, they're bound to be cheaper then :thumbsup:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Don't ask Barber, he'll want about £500 for the tree, plus delivery, then you won't be allowed to look at it for more than 3 hours a day without sitting down.

TotallyFreaked

Jul 2, 2011
At these prices I am tempted to get myself down Argos and find some cheap naff plastic thing but the misses would kill me and probably return my novelty socks she will have bound to have got me.

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Anyone know a good place to buy cheap real Xmas trees? Went to our local shop and,gulp, it was £40 for a medium sized tree. At that price it really will spoil my Xmas.

So to all you bargain hunting NSCers where can I buy a decent priced tree around the brighton & hove area? Help!

Try the £ shop, even have some already decorated!

I got one in the 99p shop, plugs in the USB and even changes colour!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You can always haggle. Failing that, there's a van up here in Kemptown that stashes the trees inside overnight. It's a proper old jalopy as well so probably wouldn't notice if you ripped the back door off it's hinges.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here