Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Where are you now?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Same as that, think I've talked myself out of it now, and decided on settee and SA v AUS test match instead

We don’t use the stand so would mean a real soaking. Not even the lure of The Brookstead is enough.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
In her case, at 14. At least they didn't stay the night partying
My daughter is just 11, I'm trying to prepare myself.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Just finished work (started at 6am...the joys of retail), had some lunch and now poss meeting a friend for a catchup later.

Gonna have a poo and a read a passage or three from Inside Out by Nick Mason. My second time of reading it.

el punal

My daughter is just 11, I'm trying to prepare myself.

The first stage will be the "I hate you!" (don't worry, they don't mean it and still love and adore you) when the little darling is not allowed to do what SHE wants to do. It's downhill from there on in with intermittent flashes of logic, common sense and conscience making a brief appearance through the angst, moodiness, and anyone over the age of 14 doesn't understand attitude.

Then suddenly little madam has grown up a bit and starts to understand what the real world is all about. Life becomes much easier then!

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Filling cracks in plaster in the back bedroom, rubbing them down later, looking forward to painting them tomorrow afternoon.

Rock and indeed Roll...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here