Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where are you from?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Born in Horsham and now live in Arundel via Worthy Down, Blackdown, Tewkesbury, Bushey (Stanmore), Kowloon in Hong Kong, Verden (Germany), Central London, Romford, Horsham and Amberley.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Brighton born, brighton bred, probably brighton till I'm dead.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Born in Littlehampton raised in Worthing moved away in the Air Force, back to Worthing, then Brighton, various location around the M25 corridor (not on the actual motorway) and now back in the promised land living in Horsham.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Born in Worthing.
Live in Worthing.
(But have lived in Cardiff, Sevenoaks and Derby)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I was born amidst a billion year old starcluster seconds before it went Supernova and continue to live on as rumours and kisses in the hearts of all those that gaze upon me. My Father was magic and my Mother was hope.

Jun 24, 2010
Goring
Born Stockton on tees, grew up in north London, went to my first Albion game aged 12 when my parents moved to shoreham, and got the brighton bug. Lived with my former wife in hove for ten years and never missed a game. Then got divorced, and became broke overnight! Now live in Worthing (cheaper) back on my feet and had season ticket for last 5 seasons again! Loving every minute of it.

Gullzone

Apr 14, 2012
This Green and Pleasant Land
Born Sheffield - S Yorks
Live in Heathfield area - E Sussex
Supported Brighton since circa 1976

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here