Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where are you from?

Buffalo Seagull

Jun 1, 2006
Geelong, Vic, Australia
Grew up and lived in Adelaide, South Australia until I was 29. Then lived in Buffalo, New York for 12 months, and Bathurst, New South Wales for 3 years. Now the third poster in this thread to be living in Geelong, Victoria.
As a kid in Adelaide, we always went to Brighton beach in the summer, so I always followed Brighton's results in the paper.

bognorandy

Aug 5, 2008
Bognor Regis
First 20 or so years lived in Storrington, first full time job was with TSB Bank when club sponsor got free tickets and got hooked. Now in bloody Bognor Regis:( but love the Albion and dont care that this is a more pompey area, my argument to that is this is SUSSEX!! lol

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Born in Crowborough, grew up on Ashdown Forest, in London since '89, currently Balham

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I used to live in Lewes Lewes Lewes
Then I lived in Brighton Brighton Brighton
Now I live in Shoreham Shoreham Shoreham
Shoreham by the Sea Sea Sea

Horsham by the Sea

Apr 29, 2011
Stirling , Scotland
Born Shoreham By Sea, West Sussex. Been Albion all my life, same as my dad, same as my grandad.. now live in Stirling, Scotland.. season ticket holder at the Amex.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Born Brighton, Live Brighton.

Grew up and lived in Adelaide, South Australia until I was 29. Then lived in Buffalo, New York for 12 months, and Bathurst, New South Wales for 3 years. Now the third poster in this thread to be living in Geelong, Victoria.
As a kid in Adelaide, we always went to Brighton beach in the summer, so I always followed Brighton's results in the paper.

I noticed that the town of 'Hove' wasn't that far from Brighton Beach in SA when I was there last year, also. :)

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
Born in Brighton general now living in Harlow but still a season ticket holder

Chose to live in Brighton because it seemed to be a good base to do sociological research. Never found the answers, so I stayed. Got bored on Saturdays, so started following the Albion. Enjoyed it. So I stayed.

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011

Have you been to England in that time and see some games?

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Born In Brighton ( Brighton General Hospital), then Newquay, Camberley, Burton Latimer( Northants), Edinburgh...now back in the BEST county in the UK...Sussex, Living in sunny Eastbourne

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here