Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When you're hungover at work

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
dwayne said:
£20 and you can't go out at the weekend??!!??

...oh how the other half live;)
Yes dwayne coz i'm skint now f*** off to Kos you binner.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No dwayne, let me explain: You say "Oh how the other half live", thereby drawing attention to the fact that spending £20 the night before wouldn't be a problem for you because presumably you have more money than Chappers. Yes, I understand the irony in that. Erm, well done.

Now your lack of class stems from the fact that you feel the need to draw attention to the fact, as if anyone gives a toss. As it happens there are plenty of wealthy people who use this board (and I'm not talking about post grads in rented flats who are mates with chimney sweeps) and crucially, none of them feel the need to parade their wealth at any given opportunity. It's called class dwayne.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Yes dwayne coz i'm skint now f*** off to Kos you binner.

KKKKKOOOOSSSSSSS BBBAAAAABBBBYYYY. I think there's a few bars there with a web cam il try and post some snaps of the laydees and dwaynie yeah!!

I just wanna point out that I'm not paying for anything on this holiday chimneys bringing 10 g's!!!

how many grams of coke can u get at £15 a pop with 10 grand??

anyone??

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Simster said:
No dwayne, let me explain: You say "Oh how the other half live", thereby drawing attention to the fact that spending £20 the night before wouldn't be a problem for you because presumably you have more money than Chappers. Yes, I understand the irony in that. Erm, well done.

Now your lack of class stems from the fact that you feel the need to draw attention to the fact, as if anyone gives a toss. As it happens there are plenty of wealthy people who use this board (and I'm not talking about post grads in rented flats who are mates with chimney sweeps) and crucially, none of them feel the need to parade their wealth at any given opportunity. It's called class dwayne.

...but I'm poor as f*** aswell:clap2:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
dwayne said:

I just wanna point out that I'm not paying for anything on this holiday chimneys bringing 10 g's!!!

how many grams of coke can u get at £15 a pop with 10 grand??

yeah right - pull the other one it plays jingle bells !!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I've been getting stick on this site for acting as if I'm richer and clevererer than everyone else, it was a bit of irony?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
tedebear said:
yeah right - pull the other one it plays jingle bells !!

100% true.

He treats his mates every summer, he is Mr Holiday, and it is gonna be 1 HELL of a trip.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Anyhoo, just got the email.

I won't post the whole thing but the jist of it is that she is unhappy because she wishes that she was still going out with this guy even though he treated her like shit and cheated on her twice (he's one of my best mates but i hate him for hurting her) because she thinks under the circumstances that she is in now she believes it could've worked, this makes me think that she may get back with him. This would kill me because i know exactly what would happen and it would tear another friendship apart because (this also kills me)

For about two years another of my best mates was pretty much obsessed with this girl and the guy who i was just talking about got together with her meaning i couldn't see them both at the same time for a year. After they split the two mates were pretty much okay again but the girl came out of it on the wrong end. This f***ed my head over because i was happy that i could speak to my mates again all together but the girl felt cheated (no pun), its all f***ed up really but its annoying because its been hanging over my friendships with these people for years. Kinda tiresome really.

I've invited her round for wine and microwave dinners so hopefully that will make her feel better.

My headache remains.....

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
And the hangover is gone!!!!!!

The sun is out, the birds are singing and there is a bottle of wine waiting for me in the fridge. Get in there:wave: :drink:

gonzo666

Jul 5, 2003
southwick
no way i tell my boss im p#@ed so he knows not to give much work.
buck.gif
:drink:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
You need to get together with bristol seagull chappers and open your hearts to eachother:lolol: :lolol:

Do you want a small loan to go out the weekend then?:clap: :clap: :blush:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
After usually sleeping off the hangover on the train I usually do a massive dump then the problem is resolved.

By the way Chappers you're onto a loser with her

Dwayne - you are a loser

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here