Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] When you give yourself a chuckle at the less fortunate.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
For a moment I thought you were showing off with a pharmacological compound’s scientific name.
Errr....I was :shrug:

Knowing my luck it will be tomorrow's wordle, and I'll lead with 'ample' or some such nonsense. :wink:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
It's really quite embarrassing just how pathetic grown men get over what football team someone supports, and probably fueled by Stella, cocaine and a love of the football factory.
Grow up for f*** sake.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
It's really quite embarrassing just how pathetic grown men get over what football team someone supports, and probably fueled by Stella, cocaine and a love of the football factory.
Grow up for f*** sake.
I agree but for some people it's all they have in their lives. How sad is that?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes I know, that tweet is a sort of reply to the one in the opening post
I wasn't questioning you, just how the home fans managed to look like they were a few outnumbered nutters

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Pathetic and embarrassing.

I can’t imagine having such a sad and useless life that I’d be foaming at the mouth with a brain embelysm on the way due to opposing sports fans.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Coxovi

NSC Patron
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
I really thought the ÔP was going to say something condescending about Chelsea.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I really thought the ÔP was going to say something condescending about Chelsea.
I can help out here:

Imagine supporting a club that has spent hundreds of millions of pounds on a team of misfiring mismatched individuals and they serve up that dirge v Bournemouth. Imagine trying to mug off fans of a club that have actually mugged you off for over £200million. Imagine not being able to accept it and react like a child who didn't get their sweets after school, Imagine not being Europe this season, Imagine if you hadn't jumped on a plastic glory bus when a Russian gangster came along and laundered his dirty money into your shit club. Imagine - you could have been a Brighton Fan. UTA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here