Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When will we finally be safe from relegation ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Id Prob take a point tomo. Would mean Rotherham can't lose another game assuming they are deducted 3. And they have Norwich next...

Obviously, Millwall's result is just as important as ours...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
PS - anyone backing is to go down at the bookies needs to take a long hard look at themselves... :thumbsup:

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
I hope you consign Wigan to relegation tomorrow, we beat Blackpool and Rotherham get the 3 points deducted. Then we can again enjoy away wins at each other's grounds next season.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
About 5pm tomorrow, there will be 750+ Albion fans in the North-West (of the UK, not The Amex) getting entirely 5hit-faced, based on the scores of other teams, and our own three points.

Bliss.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
About 5pm tomorrow, there will be 750+ Albion fans in the North-West (of the UK, not The Amex) getting entirely 5hit-faced, based on the scores of other teams, and our own three points.

Bliss.

I do hope you are right but, if we lose and Millwall win, it is going to be sqeaky bum time given that the final two games are against Watford & Boro.

Millwall will be scrapping for their lives, their staying power cannot be underestimated even though they have Reading and Norwich to come but they have a game in hand.

There is No guarantee that Rotherham will be deducted.

Anything can happen at this stage in the season but for sure both Watford and Boro will be going hell for leather.

It is a big game today but yes three points please !

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Hopefully today.... but potentially about the beginning of April next year................. I'm not bedwetting! It's supposed to be tongue in cheek.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
PS - anyone backing is to go down at the bookies needs to take a long hard look at themselves... :thumbsup:

Why? You should bet with your head, not with your heart. I've had a couple of quid on the Albion going down @ 100/1 and the same on Fulham @ 50/1. These are overpriced odds. If either team fails to get any points today then they're not very likely to get any in their last two games.Obviously hoping not to pick up any winnings on the Albion, but it would do something towards softening the blow.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Why? You should bet with your head, not with your heart. I've had a couple of quid on the Albion going down @ 100/1 and the same on Fulham @ 50/1. These are overpriced odds. If either team fails to get any points today then they're not very likely to get any in their last two games.Obviously hoping not to pick up any winnings on the Albion, but it would do something towards softening the blow.

Just my opinion - I find it insulting :lol:

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004

Yep agreed. I had a £20 'free'bet sitting in my Bet365 account that I don't really use. Stuck it on us to go down at 100/1.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here