Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] When will Albion v Arsenal be postponed?

When will Albion v Arsenal be postponed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I bet Duffy has been on the phone to Stephens and co organising a RIGHT SESH at Cheltenham tomorrow.

:drink: :drink: :drink:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
As it was officially cancelled this morning it seems only 31% of us were correct.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Congrats to...

afters, albionalbino, AndyH, AZ Gull, Bald Gull, Beach Hut, Beanstalk, bluenitsuj, BN41Albion, brianwade, Brighton4Cambridge3, Change at Barnham, chiefkickass, chimneys, Dunk&Disorderly, Egon Spengler, elwheelio, fisons, FIVESTEPS, Fred Oliver - Legend, frisbee, Gazwag, golddene, herecomesaregular, I remember the good times, judewri, Knotty, KoolKieren, Mackenzie, Magic Sponge, ManOnTheRun, Marty___Mcfly, Munkfish, n1 gull, narly101, Nobby Horton's Knob, NogansRun, northstandsteve, oldboyroy, pb21, perth seagull, PILTDOWN MAN, Ratso2005, sparkie, studio150, Sussexscots, The grove, The Lemming Stomper, The Orange Seagull, The Wizard, Train Spotter, Uncle Spielberg, wallington seagull, Was not Was, Whoislloydy, Wozza, wunt be druv

Well played! :clap2:

That was a very late winner.

Looks like all four leagues will be suspended, and Euros going to 2021.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I was just reading this thread again and got a sudden, frightening thought.

What if it had been played in front of a full Amex?

The PL was really playing with fire.

Belgium got two teams playing in Europe in March for what must have been the first time in forever, and they are very high on deaths per million. Russia seems to be doing ok, but Moscow is by far worst over there, and CSKA Moscow was playing in Europe. The Dutch are in a bad spot and while they didnt play in Europe in March, 10 000+ Ajax fans went to Madrid on February 28. And obviously there's the Atalanta vs Valencia / Bergamo relation.

Though circumstancial, it seems like travelling in Europe and gathering 30 000+ people at stadiums could have been a significant factor in spreading this virus. I'd imagine this board would have looked quite different now if this game would have gone through. Scary.

It also highlights that the PL could shove their tv money, Europa spots and whatnot somewhere - gathering 500 people per game on x different locations and on ~8 separate occasions just to play football is just madness.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here