Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When we score a goal do you.....

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
First two done in nano seconds but the correct procedure is - check ref, check lino, go mental, abuse oppo fans.

Very good point, especially if you are inclined to turn to the oppo fans and give it the biggie - they'll gladly give it straight back to you.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Jump around ,punch the air,shout and for the first time on sunday kiss my mate kev on the top of his bald head Laurant Blanc/Fabian Bathez style then gave the palace scum shitloads!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
On Sunday it was: stand, check ref, check lino, cheer, hug the lady next to me, hug mate next to me when he's back from running up and down the stairs (not entirely sure where he went), clap & cheer, hurl abuse at the scum. I'm not sure what the lady next to me thought of all the hugging, it hasn't happened before.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Jump around and then sling jnr around for a bit.

He loves it.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
I have no idea, just go mental

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Do any linguistics experts know why in Spain the fans shout "OHHHHHHHHH" when their team scores? Why not "SIIIIIIIIIIIII"... it really bugs me.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I'm very lucky that I have a bunch of excellent fans all around me, including some chap to my left in the row in front :) we all go ****ing bonkers and all genuinely LOVE it! I was sober on Sunday due to unforeseen circumstances and it felt like I'd necked 50 strongbows as each and every goal went in! Saying that, I ALWAYS check the lino before properly losing it!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Generally jump and down like a loon. Hugging really depends on the importance of the goal / opposition. Needless to say Sunday there was plenty of man hugging going on, but we all know each other in our group anyway. Last time I man hugged a complete and utter stranger was at Anfield when we scored the equaliser in the 2-2 draw.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Always check lino first. I then pick up my son without thinking and jump up and down. Then when I put him down I hug the bloke next to me, although I dont think its too pleased about it. I remember when Elphick scored at Villa, I grabbed my son then grabbed the bloke the other side of me who was going so mental he gave my then 7yr old son a nose bleed!

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I was pissed on Sunday so I jumped up and down shouting, hugged my mate, got out of breath and dizzy and then promptly fell over the row of people in the row in front of me.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Sounds funny but I'm row V of WSU, I could've gone right down the stand!!!!!

Safe standing? Not up there thanks:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here