Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When Should Children Be Introduced into The Albion Family?

Took my daughter to the Swindon Play-off away game aged 19 days. Then to the Play-off home game and the final at Cardiff.
We took her for a few months after that into the next season.
My general experience and witnessing other children at games is that from the age of 2 until 7 they may like 20% of what is going on and the other 80% of the time they will be bored and kicking seats and asking for snacks and wanting to go.
From 8 onwards they are either really into it or not at all. I've adopted the non-pushy approach and my daughter likes to see us win and Gully and The Candy Wagon and will tolerate about 2-3 games a season, but that is all.
Personally I think they've got to get the football bug at school and through friends first and then if it is what they really enjoy then watching the albion will follow.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Inside the womb. Play audio through speakers placed on the stomach including Case 83, Wilkins 91, Storer and Reinelt 97, multiple Zamoras, Virgo 04, Buckley 2011 and so on...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Never...introduce them to Chelsea FC, who have shed loads of money, fantastic footballers, brilliant manager, win trophies, play in the champions league against the best teams in the world, have a whole heap of international players...one of them arguably the best player in the world...and have a great stadium.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here