When Poyet leaves for a bigger club, such as Watford or Doncaster.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Brighton Ace

Nov 14, 2008
Sussex by the sea
I live in Oxford and have been to the odd game. I can safely say that Oxford are not as well supported as Brighton. This is both around the city and in the ground (you only have three stands and never fill it). Also, in general, you're a miserable bunch of sods and moan from kick off (even worse than us believe it or not).

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
giant-car-boot-fair.jpg

Kassam stadium on a sunday morning

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
How dare you!

I was trying to start an honest conversation. The new stadium will look like Darlington's does on a match day, with your average gate, devoid of supporters.
Honest conversation:lolol:
You mention bigger clubs like reading,watford and doncaster:lolol:

You need to do some history searching,you been to the withdean?25 quid to get in and get soaked.Also we sell out most home games although some season ticket holders actually pick and choose games and away fans bring about 200.

Come back next season with your drivel:glare:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
UMM, no. He does ok when he isn't injured, Mclean from Plymouth, and a Doncaster midfielder are currently the best, both championship players. But it really is horses for courses really, as we have moved on, better players are being brought in, such as the above.

Financially we have the finances so why not.

Do you have the finances? You don't own the Kassam. You are coming across as either very clueless or simply on a wind up.

I haven't met a single Oxford fan who is complimentary about Reading and I lived there for four years.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Hey gorgeous, what about Jonny Byrne, although we did give him back to you, after he was done for drink driving.

This club has a fan base you can only dream of darling., I'll assume that was a joke.....

Having taken 35000 to Wembley recently, me thinks my little fairy cake that your ickle club should realise it's real size and potential.

Being realistic coocky, Oxford has always been and always will be a bigger club than little old bha.
England historical attendance and performance

England historical attendance and performance

Yeah you really are bigger:laugh:

BHABen

Jan 12, 2010
How dare you!

I was trying to start an honest conversation. The new stadium will look like Darlington's does on a match day, with your average gate, devoid of supporters.

Please come back on here in 12 months time, your rowing team is better known than your football club

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
As a post, it was a 2/10 fishing attempt. The two marks came from the fact it was so outragous as all good fishing attempts should be but it lacked substance for me with too much beating around the bush and using very general points. Change the names and take out the stadium factor and we could post that on any forum.

As a fishing thread, 9/10. So many people have bitten its untrue. I was going to bite too until I realized that its... well. Oxford.

Classy thread all in all.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Nov 27, 2009
Not really. Am mainly referring to fan bases. Reading's is artificial and receeding, ours is returning from the Withdean ordeal. Many, many fans who have stayed away from the non-experience that is Withdean, have pledged to return.

Evidence of this already exists with 32,000 at Millennium in '04 for play-off, an increase of over 1,000 (to 5,000) season tickets this season from fans readying themselves for priority on season tickets to The Amex, well over 2,500 premium season tickets already taken for The Amex (£1,000 up front + £100 p.m I think) and a strong demand for more, huge increase in commercial interest and enquiries, 11,000 Junior Seagull members....yes 11,000 not 1,100!

Here he goes again....Bigger crowds...blah blah....oh and all of these "fans" who have stayed away will suddenly return will they?

You call them fans??????

Nov 27, 2009
I live in Oxford and have been to the odd game. I can safely say that Oxford are not as well supported as Brighton. This is both around the city and in the ground (you only have three stands and never fill it). Also, in general, you're a miserable bunch of sods and moan from kick off (even worse than us believe it or not).

Worse than you? Wait until we get in the paper for moaning as you did, before you can make that kind of statement.
I can safely say that Oxford are not as well supported as Brighton, LOL, FFS, our average attendance is more or less the same as yours, and we are currently one league below you.

Although I do accept as some have pointed out, when the FA. beg you to go into the championship next season, and promise you the title, as bha fans seem to think is an inevatability, the 15000 stay away fans will suddenly re-appear.....LOL

Nov 27, 2009

Why not make yourself known next time you visit us, for a drink at the Priory. Our heating services engineers love nothing more than giving the correct hospitality treatment to fans from bha. (Although during the last few outings it was more a game of hide and seek, and we couldn't find you on any occassion, although some of you did get plastered quite literally)

hitman80

puke on the palace
Nov 29, 2010
who the f*** r oxford, ud love 2 be us going away wiv hardcore fans in there thousands, watching good football week in week out, stop runing ur mouth off oxford BOY u got barnet at home soon and there takeing a good firm up lets just see whos WELL SUPPORTED SHEL WE

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Why not make yourself known next time you visit us, for a drink at the Priory. Our heating services engineers love nothing more than giving the correct hospitality treatment to fans from bha. (Although during the last few outings it was more a game of hide and seek, and we couldn't find you on any occassion, although some of you did get plastered quite literally)

wat?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports