Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When Poyet finally leaves...

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
If thats what get's them excited then let's leave them to it, they seem to be having fun.

I presume being that because I'm a Brighton fan and was able to obtain a level of education, unlike them from Croydon, I am not alone in reading Gus' interview in a completely different way to how they perceive it? Where they are happy to see it as an insult ,I read it that he's only managed 1 team. Nothing insulting but an honest fact,no?

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
How long though before the social fabric of the party breaks down and wild-eyed feral looters make off with all the Cheesey Nibbles and Cadbury's Chocolate Fingers? I'd throw it when Jeremy Kyle was on telly - keep all the local intellectuals away and unable to stir up any of that deep rooted political disenfranchisement.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Am I alone in thinking Gus could have chosen his words a little better regarding "only been at Brighton"?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Am I alone in thinking Gus could have chosen his words a little better regarding "only been at Brighton"?

Probably but please remember Engish is not Gus's first language. Don't think he really meant to denigrate Brighton just putting the original question into perspective.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

When I read it originally I read it as 'only' meaning he has only been at one club, no where near enough to take over a national team.

I say let the Palace enjoy this little moment. I would grasp ANY form of joy if i lived in that shit hole.

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
Dont think his slagging you lot off, just showing his intent.....being "Brighton are my stepping stone to a bigger and better future"...bit like Glenn Murray I guess.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Dont think his slagging you lot off, just showing his intent.....being "Brighton are my stepping stone to a bigger and better future"...bit like Glenn Murray I guess.

You were doing so well until the Glenn Murray bit, you guys just can't grasp that Gus really wasn't bothered about keeping Glenn can you? The fact that he then splashed comparative mega money on CMS is all the proof you need.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Christ on a jet-ski.

They reaallly are jumping on any little nugget of misinformation they can clasp their jealous little hands on.

And yet they fail to acknowledge that as of right now - we are better than them and clear by a lot of Champ points at an early stage of the season.

They're flipping hating this season despite their reasonable start - purely because we've so easily surpassed them.

It's bloody brilliant being us and not them nowadays !!!!!

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
He could have put it better I suppose but the man talks candidly. In context it was hardly offensive to the club. The only pain is that out of context it is a soundbite for the mongoloid pack of whooping hyenas up the road to go to town with. Gus... tut tut! That is all.

inb4 herr derr he has mugged off your club m8 its not out of context wats context got to do wiv it derr herr derr

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
You were doing so well until the Glenn Murray bit, you guys just can't grasp that Gus really wasn't bothered about keeping Glenn can you? The fact that he then splashed comparative mega money on CMS is all the proof you need.

Because he had to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here