Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When it begins to rain.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I find it more amusing when it's also blowing a gale and people attempt to put their umbrellas up. I saw a woman do this the other day and the wind took her about 10 metres down the road before she sensibly thought better of it

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Placebo-tastic (or whoever's in your avatar) BJ, I've just been one of the plebs you're talking about, running outside quicker than Ben Johnson on Nandroline (or whatever it was he took) cursing the fact that my daughter's school shirts, that have been on the line since 9am are now wet, dropping pegs everywhere in my scramble to get back inside before the washing line booty is completely soaked!!

:clap2:

Big Jim

Big Jim
Feb 19, 2007
Placebo-tastic (or whoever's in your avatar) BJ, I've just been one of the plebs you're talking about, running outside quicker than Ben Johnson on Nandroline (or whatever it was he took) cursing the fact that my daughter's school shirts, that have been on the line since 9am are now wet, dropping pegs everywhere in my scramble to get back inside before the washing line booty is completely soaked!!

:clap2:

Excellent, well that's cheered me up. I don't suppose you managed to get it on You tube? :laugh:

btw, is certainly the superb Placebo. and what a band they are too. :)

Big Jim

Big Jim
Feb 19, 2007
I find it more amusing when it's also blowing a gale and people attempt to put their umbrellas up. I saw a woman do this the other day and the wind took her about 10 metres down the road before she sensibly thought better of it

Yeah, but then the stupid cu)nts also end up poking you in the eye with the vicious multi-pronged spikes. I've had many a close call walking down a high street.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Yeah, but then the stupid cu)nts also end up poking you in the eye with the vicious multi-pronged spikes. I've had many a close call walking down a high street.

Oh yes, totally agree, people seem to think it's fine to hold them so that the sharp prongs are at most people's eye level and to make it even worse they can't see where they're going so are totally oblivious to the fact that they nearly poked your eye out.

I've never owned an umbrella myself, don't see the point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here