Votes: 1 0.7%
  • It's NOT going to happen

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I am convinced that it will happen when we are not playing. Just because of the way the games are staggered these days. I think it will happen after the Norwich game and before we play Bristol City.

My immediate thought. I would love it to happen at home. But I don't think that will happen.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Wigan hopefully

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Wigan is my last game before I move up North (to Newcastle, somewhat ironically) , so that please.

At last ! Good luck with your move. I'm sure you'll be happy there. It's a great city.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
And massive points deduction from the FA on the basis of past record from Goldstone years, meaning we fall to 7th, well done

It will be Wigan and I hope as many as possible of the 2709 (minus the Darlo fans obviously) who attended Albion vs Darlington on 3rd Dec 1996 at the Goldstone are at the Amex and hopefully get the chance to invade the pitch.

There's more chance of Bill Archer being a guest of the club that day than the Albion getting punished for a pitch invasion.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
And massive points deduction from the FA on the basis of past record from Goldstone years, meaning we fall to 7th, well done

Rubbish.

A fine at most. When was the last time a team lost points, let alone a 'massive' points deduction for a promotion pitch invasion? ???

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I'm surprised Bristol City is coming out on top. Surely we will be more than 6 points in front of the chasing pack by then? We're 10 in front (notwithstanding Huddersfield have 2 games in hand) and have been 6 or more clear for what seems like ages. I'm not expecting us to turn to rat shit....

Norwich or Wigan. Marginally Norwich.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I actually think it will be before we play. Also are we talking mathematically on points? I say that as I can Huddersfield say 6 points behind going into final 2 games but we will know we were really promoted before this as the GD is massive

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
It will be Wigan and I hope as many as possible of the 2709 (minus the Darlo fans obviously) who attended Albion vs Darlington on 3rd Dec 1996 at the Goldstone are at the Amex and hopefully get the chance to invade the pitch.

There's more chance of Bill Archer being a guest of the club that day than the Albion getting punished for a pitch invasion.

I was there but don't think we really need to get too superfan at the moment, just enjoy the moment

WGull

Jan 27, 2017
Had better be Norwich or Bristol city as I can't make Wigan and want to be there,

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I was there but don't think we really need to get too superfan at the moment, just enjoy the moment

I'm not going superfan, that was probably one of the lowest moments I've experienced as a fan and I'm sure I'm not alone so I just hope as many are there to enjoy the moment.

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
I'm not going superfan, that was probably one of the lowest moments I've experienced as a fan and I'm sure I'm not alone so I just hope as many are there to enjoy the moment.

we've had a few, let's share the moment with all and sundry (and maybe a few second-teamers). any chance of your phone in being resurrected in the PL Ian?

7oaksgull

Jan 3, 2010
Sevenoaks, Kent
Of course it could happen away at Wolves. Get your tickets while you can

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
A completely anti-climatic Tuesday 25th April when Huddersfield fail to win at Wolves. At least the Bristol game will then be a party without having to worry about the result. And Bristol City get to see us promoted twice :lolol:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Would love it to be Wigan - home game and bringing mother and gf. Think Norwich is more likely...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here