Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] When did it become acceptable for stupid people to shout constantly ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Programs like MIC and TOWIE kicked off the shouting into mobiles on speaker phone. So the camera can hear both sides of the conversation.

Oh and people are ignorant ****s.

If someone is playing loud music on their phone with no headphones, on the bus, train etc. I always ask them to turn it off. I’ve never had one refusal or argument about it.

Is that because you look like an axe murderer, though? ???

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Programs like MIC and TOWIE kicked off the shouting into mobiles on speaker phone. So the camera can hear both sides of the conversation.

Oh and people are ignorant ****s.

If someone is playing loud music on their phone with no headphones, on the bus, train etc. I always ask them to turn it off. I’ve never had one refusal or argument about it.
Looks like you are enjoying the newness of this NSC version!

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I always believe that stupid people do not realise they don’t know everything, so can spout crap with confidence, Clever people realise they don’t know everything, so ask questions to find out more for fear of sounding stupid.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
1DAE8F83-2EA1-4B5C-A228-DE242A104FB2.png

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Eastenders has a lot to answer for. Prior to that Corro and Crossroads wasnt as 'shouty'. Kids watching that shite probably think thats the way you should talk to others.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I think you’re right, especially as I love tranquility.

But on lads holidays in my teens and twenties, I think we were a bit of a living noise hell for neighbouring hotel or apartment guests. Also parties.
I wasn't really including teens/early 20s as everyone has the right to a few years of twatishness :wink:

SteveU

May 31, 2022
Thinks it’s always been the case that the stupid people shout loudest.

As I get older I find myself cringing more and more for them all the time 😂

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here