Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] When airlines start flying again

Will you be flying before a vaccine is administered?

• Total voters

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm enjoying reading the replies to every tweet Ryanair puts out about resuming flights.

The common theme : give us back our money.

Lol.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Italy have confirmed that they will accept European travellers from next month, providing the waiving of 14 day quarantine is reciprocal between countries - ironically this announcement came as the government here appear to be shifting towards a blanket international arrival quarantine plan. Couldn’t make it up could you.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-homes-check-complying-14-day-quarantine.html

All sorts of dubious-looking public health compromises being made all over the place now, the closer we get to the crucial tourist season. Understandable really, at least on one level, that politicians are clearly starting to be increasingly led by the economics rather than the science. The pressures on them to do so must be immense

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Best man at a Wedding in Perth, WA on NYE, so not much choice other than fly without a vaccine.
I hope you plan on arriving early. Unless they have a vaccine I can't see Australia/WA opening the borders internationally by then and if they do, I can see them enforcing 14 day isolation.

colonies man

Jul 30, 2011
I live in Perth and things are opening up now,our premier is for the first time under pressure to open up faster.I would be surprised if international travel is not open to some degree by sept/oct and the 14 day isolation a thing of the past.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here