***WHC IX: Quarter final 4***

Hardest beast?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Looks like the bear has timed its run to perfection here. Sitting on the cowardly badger's shoulder the whole way, letting it do all the huffing and puffing, and just about to put in an effortless kick and sprint away down the home straight.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
It is RIDICULOUS how many new accounts have been BORN to vote in this contest. Even ME is getting involved.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I'm liking the Sun Bear. Pretty tough on the HB to come up against the new kid on the block. However combine the face ripping brutality and the look of casual disdain with which the MSB dispatches his victims I think we have found our new peoples champion.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I'm not suggesting corruption here, but how come this QF has 80 more votes than any other? Have the badger brigade taken a week off to open new accounts in a sad attempt to try and win?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It's squeaky bum time

Jan 29, 2016
I'm not suggesting corruption here, but how come this QF has 80 more votes than any other? Have the badger brigade taken a week off to open new accounts in a sad attempt to try and win?

Almost certainly. The badger brigade have pretty much ruined this competition. If my animal doesn't win, it'll be a victory for the cheats and defeat for us honest people of NSC.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The anti badger accounts outweigh the pro ones.

Do they bollocks.

Remember that half of the 'obvious' anti-badger ones, are actually badger voters, using CUNNING usernames to make sure they slipped through the registration process.

Impressive level of snide. I doff my cap to them. But please, please, don't come all innocent and cry foul of the other side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here