***WHC IX: Quarter final 4***

Hardest beast?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Does anyone else consider the micro-world when selecting the hardest creature?

In case anyone has forgotten- Hampstead heath, Huge robots, World getting taken over.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You forgot to mention Rosa, Brunswick, Hybrid forever X and Goldstone something. What's happened to you?

Oh, by the way, how's your wife? Last time we spoke you told me she had a fantasy girlfriend.

Live the dream Beamish Boy.

PS, How comes you went so quite after I offered to settle the score, man to man, cuff to cuff, blood to blood, eye lash to eye lash, heart to heart. We could have created something special GB. Big shame, real big shame.

Is it your time of the month again already?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Come on people of NSC. Who's it going to be. The LION CASTRATING honey badger or the cute Teddy Bear that eats marmalade.

"Dinna fire till ye can see the whites of their eyes, lads"

khyber.jpg

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Unfortunately, there's been a temporary hold on the activation of new accounts after this was spotted trying to get in:

Badger Boy honeybadgerworldshardest@XXXXXXXXXXX

That's a shame, I had a, errrm, friend that wanted to sign up under the name TeamSunBear. I guess he wont be now.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Same fallacious argument every year. Of course it doesn't need video evidence. That's insane.

But there isn't even any concrete evidence. Your pictures could be anything.

http://www.scienceinafrica.com/honey-badger-conserving-most-fearless-animal-world

"Far from only eating honey as their name suggests, honey badgers are generalist carnivores with more than 65 different prey items, ranging in size from insect larvae to springhares and the young of Black-backed jackal and Cape Fox, on the menu in the Kgalagadi. Their staple diet comprises rodents and snakes including the highly venomous Cape cobra and pufadder. While honey and bee brood were eaten when available, they were not a necessary part of the diet and there was certainly no evidence of honey badgers castrating their prey. More myths dispelled."

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
But there isn't even any concrete evidence. Your pictures could be anything.

http://www.scienceinafrica.com/honey-badger-conserving-most-fearless-animal-world

"Far from only eating honey as their name suggests, honey badgers are generalist carnivores with more than 65 different prey items, ranging in size from insect larvae to springhares and the young of Black-backed jackal and Cape Fox, on the menu in the Kgalagadi. Their staple diet comprises rodents and snakes including the highly venomous Cape cobra and pufadder. While honey and bee brood were eaten when available, they were not a necessary part of the diet and there was certainly no evidence of honey badgers castrating their prey. More myths dispelled."

There is far more evidence to back up the Honey Badgers hardness credentials compared to the MSB. It isn't considered the most fearless animal in the world for no reason.

I have literally seen no evidence whatsoever to suggest the bear is even remotely hard. Please enlighten us?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
And that's the 4th time in history the 100 point barrier has been broken. Soon to be followed by the 5th...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here