Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's your greatest ever discovery ?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I took an idea from One Foot in the Grave in opening my naturally deceased beast slipper and glove range. My mole mittens went down a storm, and their mole-snout thimble spin-off did well in local businesses. My problem soon lay in the difficulty in finding certain animals that had died of natural causes, and the graveyards they hobbled to to become part of the earth again shortly after. There was only one solution, and that was to hire recently released from prison animal therapists who would be happy to earn a few bucks - leave it - in persuading creatures from the wild to finish themselves off, with the right, and gently caring, twitches and yaps and squeals that would tell them it was for the greater good for them to choke on their own tails or eat a Wotsit - the death-cornsnack of the pine marten. I ended up inside - not the sweetly-scented beak of the Canadian goose which waddled so suggestively toward the mini-electric chair I'd had constructed - for 3 sorry years. But there I met Stan, a human with a wonderful will to both live and swindle, who I visit every other month, for violent lovemaking and one of his sculpted marble snooker cues.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
If you dent a can of lager just underneath where the drink comes out it will come out much quicker. Absolutely vital at music festivals and the likes.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
If you dent a can of lager just underneath where the drink comes out it will come out much quicker. Absolutely vital at music festivals and the likes.
Along similar lines, opening a bottle of wine with a key has to be up there with one of the most useful skills I've ever been shown.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here