Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

whats your favourite movie of all time

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Does this thread have a sense of FIXTURES about it, or is it just me??

Yes, but we're just taking advantage of the fact that Uncle Spielberg appears to be on holiday at the moment, and having a SENSIBLE discussion about films for once. :thumbsup:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Err, this is North Stand Chat - every single frickin' thread has usually been recycled about 631 times over the decade it's been on air - favourite film, song, band, away atmophere, first Brighton game, favourite crisp packet, anyone been to (insert holiday destination)?, what book are you currently reading? best air biscuit, anyone recommend.......

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Yes, but we're just taking advantage of the fact that Uncle Spielberg appears to be on holiday at the moment, and having a SENSIBLE discussion about films for once. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Although the amount of people choosing the predictable and formulaic Shawshite Redumption, would suggest Uncle Spielberg's influence lives on! ;)

challengechappers

Sep 14, 2005
200px-BackbeatPoster.jpg

not the best but still my favourite.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
One of my favorites is "one flew over the cuckoo's nest"

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008

so fuckin what? the title couldn't have been clearer, don't get involved if you're not interested, have nothing to say or have previously been interested but are not now because you on a previous thread have said what you want to say and don't want to say it again. It's not difficult.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Pulp Fiction or American Beauty or Trainspotting or...

vu1ture

Banned
Jul 23, 2008
Littlehampton
so fuckin what? the title couldn't have been clearer, don't get involved if you're not interested, have nothing to say or have previously been interested but are not now because you on a previous thread have said what you want to say and don't want to say it again. It's not difficult.

Your post is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here