Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's your favourite FOOD night?

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
This thread has inspired me to have fajitas tonight. On a budget though so found a shriveled old red pepper at the back of my fridge, bought a new green one, got some quorn pieces and a slither of onion. As for seasoning, I usually buy the discovery one but am going with some new cajun seasoning I found and a squeeze of lime. Bit of homemade salsa, sour cream and cheese and I think I am on to a winner.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
This thread has inspired me to have fajitas tonight. On a budget though so found a shriveled old red pepper at the back of my fridge, bought a new green one, got some quorn pieces and a slither of onion. As for seasoning, I usually buy the discovery one but am going with some new cajun seasoning I found and a squeeze of lime. Bit of homemade salsa, sour cream and cheese and I think I am on to a winner.

Apart from the quorn it looks like you may just have yerself a meal there!

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3368783 said:
Don't be silly, quorn is the tits.

I wish I could cook. It takes the average human 24 hours to turn food into shit. I can manage it in about 5 minutes.

Well my meal turned out to be a bloody disaster. I should have known things weren't going to go to plan when I cut into the shrivelled red pepper and it erupted with a mould! Things got worse when my tortilla wraps got wedged in the freezer, resulting in them snapping in half when I finally got them out. The whole kerfuffle ended with me and my housemate choking on the fumes coming from the cheap Cajun seasoning getting stuck to the pan and ultimately burning. :cry:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Guess what!

It's FAJITA NIGHT! Just the thing for a dull Wednesday.

FAJITA? SI SIGNORITA!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
tonight is SMOKED SALMON night. Any ideas what to do with it.

The normal two dishes are. Spaghetti served at room temperature with Olive Oil, Creme Fraiche, Tarragon and smoked salmon mixed in

Other dish is the standard issue nice brown bread, rocket salad, lemon, sometimes with a side dish of cray fish tails, roll mops and scampi

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I bloody LOVE fajita night! It's GREAT. I have chicken fajitas mostly, sometimes I just like roasted vegetables. Either way they are BRILLIO mates.

I normally have fajita night twice a week but last week I had them FOUR times. It was suggested I might soon turn into a FAJITA! I hope this isn't the case and I don't know how long I could last without smothering myself in salsa and sour cream (allow the guacamole, that shit is nasty) and taking a big bite.

FAJITAS! SI SIGNORITA!

r206_fajitas_l_209.jpg

How the f*** r u not 30 stone mate - every thread you do on here is about food - biscuits, spag Bol etch - we've had it all!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here