Hassocks
1. Fiorentina
2. Someone really easy
3. Someone else really easy

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Slavia Prague as it's less than 2 hours away from where I live.
SC Freiburg. Nice city plus again, 5 hours or so travel for me.
One of the Belgian teams maybe. As above. Yes, I want it all on a plate. ;0

The likes of anywhere in France, Italy, Holland (Feyenoord in particular) + Eintract Frankfurt and any Serbian & Polish teams, no thanks. A visit to those places with their less than welcoming fans and police, pass.

Same the above at home. Brutal truth; the happy clappy new wave are in for a massive culture shock if 'some' of the above come a calling in Brighton.
A few years ago I was doing a job in a shop in the Kings Road Chelsea obviously had a European game that evening, around 2pm a huge mob of German fans descended down the Road what a racket drummers at the front loads of smoke bombs all chanting in unison it’s going to be fun.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I guess that's a possibility, but not very appealing, not sure I would enjoy that.
The bigger European teams are used to foreign tourist fans, although probably not recommended for FC Vilnius on a Thursday evening... unless you've mastered Lithuanian or Russian with no discernible accent before rocking up.
:)

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
How can anyone not want AC Milan?

Then a classic old school team like Slavia Prague, Hadjuk Split, Steaua Bucharest etc.

And then someone rubbish we can beat home and away.

Does third in the group stage get you into the conference like third in the champions league groups puts you into the europa league?
Yes it does. Finish third and we drop into the Conference League.

Give me

An iconic club
Something hot
Something eastern

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Something like

Copenhagen
Gent
Sevilla or somewhere nice in France.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'd love the chance to absolutely f***ing hammer one of the two Old Firm. I can't stand the pair of them.

Mind you, the smell of their hideous toothless fans would make train travel to the Amex almost unbearable.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ac milan
young boys bern
angers ( France)

trip to Milan to take in the opera etc, trip to Switzerland to take in the mountains and gluwine, and trip to France to pick up some Beaujolais and Sancerre from the Loire …oh yes and watch some football.,

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Somewhere obscure
Somewhere very far away
Juventus

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
I'd love the chance to absolutely f***ing hammer one of the two Old Firm. I can't stand the pair of them.

Mind you, the smell of their hideous toothless fans would make train travel to the Amex almost unbearable.
Didn’t we play Celtic in a friendly at the Amex or have I just imagined that

Sepulveda

Notts County's younger cousins' fan
Mar 19, 2023
Northern Italy
Feyenoord
Only if you want your city destroyed.

I'd love for us to meet Brighton but one bad thing is that our tickets are very pricey, Etihad-like (among other reasons, it's also because our stadium is small compared to other big clubs), and there's a lot of restrictions compared to other Italian stadiums. Maybe the final in Dublin would be a better location :lolol:

Mrs Gwylan and I are planning a weekend in MIlan, taking in the San Siro and La Scala. I didn't imagine that little ol' Albion may be playing there some day (the San Siro that is, not La Scala :D )
La Scala is incredibly small compared to how you imagine it from the pictures, it's a little jewel. San Siro Is the opposite.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Ac milan
young boys bern
angers ( France)

trip to Milan to take in the opera etc, trip to Switzerland to take in the mountains and gluwine, and trip to France to pick up some Beaujolais and Sancerre from the Loire …oh yes and watch some football.,
Brighton get on top of Young Boys… yep

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I cant get my head round who will be competing next season but based on this yesrs teams a group of the following would be incredible:

Brighton
Malmo
Feyenoord
Omonia
A group that we would be favourites to progress from too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here