What's with MK Dons?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Looking through the results, I see MK Dons lost 2-1 at Shrewsbury. They had EIGHT players booked and a ninth got a straight red. Only the goalie and Neon Light escaped below the referee's radar. Is this a record?

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
_41349308_martinallen416.jpg

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Surely this thread should've been titled What's with Leon Knight?

A cardfest from the ref and Little Shite escapes a caution.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
chez said:
Probably 2nd in the record stakes behind exeter against us a few years back where I think every one of their players got booked.

I may be slightly wrong here BTW!

I am sure 10 of theirs got booked:D

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
jonny.rainbow said:
Surely this thread should've been titled What's with Leon Knight?

A cardfest from the ref and Little Shite escapes a caution.

I told you, he was below the radar.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
chez said:
Probably 2nd in the record stakes behind exeter against us a few years back where I think every one of their players got booked.

I may be slightly wrong here BTW!

The one that didn't - Jamie Campbell - scored an own goal!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The Exeter CIty was an odd match. I remember the ref being rather lenient, considering almost every single Exeter tackle was about half an hour late!

What is with them?
They were averaging about 1.8 points a game. Then Leon Knight joined and they average 1.3 points a game. I wonder who can be blamed for their slump. :jester:

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun said:
The Exeter CIty was an odd match. I remember the ref being rather lenient, considering almost every single Exeter tackle was about half an hour late!

What is with them?
They were averaging about 1.8 points a game. Then Leon Knight joined and they average 1.3 points a game. I wonder who can be blamed for their slump. :jester:
Karma finally getting its arse in gear? :jester:

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Then Leon Knight joined and they average 1.3 points a game. I wonder who can be blamed for their slump

I've seen sportswriters use the cliche 'addition by subtraction' when a team improves after shipping someone out, but I've never seen 'subtraction by addition'.

Perhaps if they were to get Trolley from Donny Rovers, the pair could score negative goals per game.

This would cause their GD to be an imaginary number, and the resulting algebra cause the table to burst into flame.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports