Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the weather like in Portugal? Anyone there yet?

Grapes of Wrath

Nov 1, 2009
Worthing
The 10 day forecast is good, but as i'm going for a week with hand luggage only, is it warm enough in the evening for just shorts so I can forget the jeans?

If so I will have space for my mink lined thong, and my T Shirt with the "Yes my boyfriend knows I'm here" logo. :laugh:

Jan 30, 2008
The 10 day forecast is good, but as i'm going for a week with hand luggage only, is it warm enough in the evening for just shorts so I can forget the jeans?

If so I will have space for my mink lined thong, and my T Shirt with the "Yes my boyfriend knows I'm here" logo. :laugh:
no budgie smugglers then

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina

I'm there - it'll be hot and humid in the evening and all night, even without your boyfriend being there
(seriously)

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Hand luggage won't be enough...they are predicting flash thunderstorms...at least pack a mac.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If so I will have space for my mink lined thong, and my T Shirt with the "Yes my boyfriend knows I'm here" logo.

I'm flying out on Sunday. I hope you are going to a different part, can you imagine the embarrassment if we were both on the same beach in the same outfit :blush:

Grapes of Wrath

Nov 1, 2009
Worthing
I'm flying out on Sunday. I hope you are going to a different part, can you imagine the embarrassment if we were both on the same beach in the same outfit :blush:

Well at least we will be on the beach in the sun which is more than we are likely to be doing here in this peeing rain. Forecast for mid week in Portugal is around the 30c mark and as that is usually a shade temperature, its going to be cooking!:cool:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
christ it says 35c for Wednesday....thats a little warm!

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Woooo Hoooo

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I am only taking hand luggage too, the fees for a case meant i could buy anything i needed if neccesary, your still allowed 10kg hand luggage so thats plenty.

Last year was very hot, so if thats anything to go by you will be fine with shorts and teeshirts, even in the evening.

Grapes of Wrath

Nov 1, 2009
Worthing
I am only taking hand luggage too, the fees for a case meant i could buy anything i needed if neccesary, your still allowed 10kg hand luggage so thats plenty.

Last year was very hot, so if thats anything to go by you will be fine with shorts and teeshirts, even in the evening.

Nice one.

Love your avatar, I remember that night well, was on holiday in Minorca and made friends with a Palace fan. Great night to be with him, he was gutted. I'm ashamed to say we still remain mates:blush:

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Nice one.

Love your avatar, I remember that night well, was on holiday in Minorca and made friends with a Palace fan. Great night to be with him, he was gutted. I'm ashamed to say we still remain mates:blush:

Dont be ashamed to say it mate, i have a mate who smells too :lol: but we all have our cross to bear, their's are just bigger than most :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Packing a case with serious clothes as Versace for the beach, Armani for lunch, Gucci for cocktails and Prada evening wear.........

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
Nice one.

What a Palace fan not attending an away match , whatever next? :whistle:

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
I think I know the answer to this but for is there any way I could get to portugal and back for about 150quid. O yeah spend about 3nights there too. I'm not getting in anyones suitcase...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here