Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the reason for your username?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
When I first started playing online poker, had to pick a name and my kids were watching it on TV

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
My signature and location explain everything

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It's the title of my Wordpress site and seemed appropriate as I write a lot of lines on here. And Brighton Line was a common phrase. Well, that only needed a little shoehorning.

grumpyoldgit

Mar 29, 2012
Asked my wife and sons for a user name for Xbox live and this was unanimous, I think I was a bit Victor Meldrew at the time but still a bit harsh and its stuck with me.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I despise One Direction and I'm not good with maps.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Really?! I thought most people wouldn't be bothered to disable the signatures!
How do you know that very few people have them displayed anyway? ???

There was a thread on here quite a while ago when the site was running slow and by disabling them it speeds it up, so as i understood most disabled them to it would run quicker, think a poll is needed.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
The Albion legend would always give 100% commitment for the Albion every game, regardless of the score or where he was playing.

I imagined his shirt would therefore be drenched in sweat by the end of the game. No one worked harder than him.

Every fan loves a player who tries his hardest, so the username is very much a permanent honour for Harty.

A throwback to a different era, he's my favourite Albion player in the last 36 years and probably always will be.

OGH.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here