Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the oddest thing you've seen in real life?

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I won't tell you about the time I walked into a fly ridden cluttered flat in the middle of a hot August and put my boot through the chest cavity of the dead occupant who was so decomposed I hadn't noticed him there amongst all the other debris, as I removed my boot it came out with several hundred maggots all over it. I was very very sick. Sleep well :lolol:

Thanks...:sick::annoyed:

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
Treking in Borneo walking down a path we stumbled upon a very aggressive monkey, snarling and showing its teeth at us.
Concerned about rabies attack etc we kept our distance but a beedy eye upon this angry primate.
It then suddenly mounted the nearest female monkey and preceded to do it doggy for about 10 seconds. It pulled away and sat at the edge of the path very quiet.
Feeling a tad safer we edged passed it, keeping a close eye on it.
As we drew level with now satisfied monkey I noticed its lazy lob on with jism dribbling down its shaft.
An image I wish I did not have, but glad to share with you

Dicey-son

Aug 31, 2012
My wife and I were in New Zealand last year, spending a month in a campervan.
There was one day we stopped off at a little road town to have breakfast. It was a bit of a hippie atmosphere and weird spiritual shops. Anyway, after breakfast we walked around a little and saw a few young people sat around a park bench rolling up large "special" cigarrettes! On the park bench was a very bearded man with a large wizard hat on and holding a big staff like stick! I turned to my wife and said something about him and the woman being us walking down the street said...
"he's very famous in New Zealnd!"
"Why? Just coz he's a stoner wizard?" I said....
"No, up and till a few years ago, he was Cheif of Police for the whole of New Zealand!"

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I won't tell you about the time I walked into a fly ridden cluttered flat in the middle of a hot August and put my boot through the chest cavity of the dead occupant who was so decomposed I hadn't noticed him there amongst all the other debris, as I removed my boot it came out with several hundred maggots all over it. I was very very sick. Sleep well :lolol:

:sick:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here