Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the number 1 failing for you this year?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Fans expecting too much, to the point where in a season where we are STILL right in the playoff mix, fans are looking for ****ing "failings". **** me. Don't know we're born.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
seeing as i live on the other side of the world i probably dont qualify for this but the biggest failing seems to be ....WE HAVE NO NUTTZZ...!!

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
Fans expecting too much, to the point where in a season where we are STILL right in the playoff mix, fans are looking for ****ing "failings". **** me. Don't know we're born.

Well said! Qualify for the playoffs, make the final, gain promotion I wonder what they will all think of Oscar then. For me a top bloke and manager, always has the fans at heart and shares our pain when results don't go our way.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Not being able to put the small roundy object in the big netty thing.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Being so boring apart from a few games.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Not putting poor sides away at home for me.

Barnsley, Huddersfield, Milwall & Blackpool have all got away with points.

I wouldn't be massively suprised if Yeovil do the same on Friday. If there was one thing I'd like Oscar to work on in the off season it's plans B, C and D against tough, obdurate but ultimately unambitious sides. It'll be the difference between where we are now and challenging automatic promotion.

I'd suggest a Plan A on how to score is more pressing to us than a Plan B, C or D

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
I thought Oscars early season was full of promise, moving the ball quickly forward and looking for runners, but as the season has progressed we have regresed into an almost obsessive defensive formation. I would say our greatest failing this season is to not have had the confidence and conviction along with having only one fit striker at the club.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Fans failing to create and sustain an atmosphere , no unison in the vocal support (also noticeable too at away games compared to previous seasons)

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Total failure to deliver the attacking football we were promised at the start of the season.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Oscar Garcia's Bepe Di Marco.

APACHE

LONGTIME DIEHARD
Feb 18, 2011
THE PROMISED LAND-SUSSEX
For me the no.1 failing is not adding real quality to the squad in Jan. We've got strikers that miss chances every match, 2 wingers who are either injured or can't cross a ball, no goalscorers in m/field (Crofts injured) and a defence which at any moment can leak a goal (and it's not getting any younger). The club would have to invest heavily if we went up but some of it should have been done in Jan. cause a great chance of promotion looks like beening lost through a lack of quality in the right areas of the team.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Pompey staying up

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Bad luck.

The distance between 5th and 10th, give or take, in any year, is basically blind chance.
There are usually a couple of teams that start the year pre-relegated, and a couple of teams that walk the league, as for the rest?
It's a lottery.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Thank you for not mentioning it but I know what you are all thinking. It's ME isn't it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here