Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the nearest pub to your house you've never been in?

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I've been racking my brain since this post first went up and I'm absolutely stumped. I live on Albert Road, Brighton so it's not like there aren't loads about. I reckon I've been in every pub in a 2 mile radius, though some have changed hands in the interim.

This is pretty bad isn't it?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
The Nevill.

what's it like?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
The Farmers in Lancing, also The Merry Monk.

Probably the same for me. Although I haven't been in the British Legion or the Con club in Shoreham.

Some really good pubs on this list, which has surprised me and some from my youth. Shades bar in the Regency for example was a regular haunt for sixth former's , no questions asked back in the day.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
A few Shorehamites could be overlooking the Old Star, which has only been open 2 weeks. Micro pubs are popping up all over the place now.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Quite a few 'haveners have never been in, it's far from my first choice but curiosity took me in there, super phil would be interested in their Magaluf style collection of football shirts affixed to the ceiling, the most amusing one being a Millwall one with an iron shaped hole in the middle (you can't iron a football shirt!!)

Maybe a Millwall fan was wearing the shirt and got attacked by a West Ham fan, come on you Irons:)

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I've been racking my brain since this post first went up and I'm absolutely stumped. I live on Albert Road, Brighton so it's not like there aren't loads about. I reckon I've been in every pub in a 2 mile radius, though some have changed hands in the interim.

This is pretty bad isn't it?

:salute:

Do you go in the Crescent if it's still called that or still there in Clifton Hill, I used to live in Compton Avenue in the Early 90s and always liked that pub.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here