Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's The Most You've SPUNKED in the Club Shop?

simon swagbag

Jul 8, 2003
Eastbourne
On Saturday I got two hat/scarf/gloves sets, a cuddly Gully, a book & a pair of shorts. Must admit I gulped when the cashier said £75.
So, what's the most you've splashed up there so far? Anyone gone for one of those big canvas prints for £90????

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Not quite that amount but I did buy the framed print of Buckley scoring the winner against Donny for £50 to go alongside my picture of Storer doing the same at the Goldstone.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I don't think I've ever took a wank in the club shop personally.

D

Deleted member 18477

Not quite that amount but I did buy the framed print of Buckley scoring the winner against Donny for £50 to go alongside my picture of Storer doing the same at the Goldstone.

Nice!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
£245 tonight on Xmas prezzies

bognorandy

Aug 5, 2008
Bognor Regis
I have to admit I keep thinking about one of them canvas prints myself would look great in the living room above sofa but wait and see what I get for xmas first lol

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Over the years loads. But in one hit this season at a hundred quid. Two shirts, mug, sweat bands, car crap!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
When I whipped out my smart card to buy the Withdean Years DVD set over summer, they palmed me off with a whole load of excuses about its delay. Later found out that whipping it out and being palmed off in the club shop was illegal.

Sorry :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here