Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what's the most mysterious subject/thought in the world?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Will the growing World populations use of water ever overtake the extra water being produced from the melting ice caps?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Its not a big stretch at all, surely?

If it describes a people as a whole, and he is to be included in that, and it does not in that passage (or anywhere else) refer to his* being of freakishly differing appearance to his peers, then its a perfectly logical extrapolation to draw.

(He can be whatever you want - its all a fairy story, after all)

I think most people would accept that he actually existed, so it's not all a fairy story. It has to be admitted, though, that some parts of the story are more unbelievable than others..... to put it mildly..

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Jesus was an Arab.

The real question is not why are we here, but rather, why aren't we not here...

Etc.

I thought he was a Jew, not an arab

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Its not a big stretch at all, surely?

If it describes a people as a whole, and he is to be included in that, and it does not in that passage (or anywhere else) refer to his* being of freakishly differing appearance to his peers, then its a perfectly logical extrapolation to draw.

(He can be whatever you want - its all a fairy story, after all)

Except it doesn't describe a people as a whole in any way, shape or form. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
One is a religion and the other is an ethnicity.... he can be both.

That is a argument that has been discussed over centuries. jewish friends that I have do not believe that they are Arabs, they believe they are the chosen ones with their own ethnicity....which is probably part of the problem.

Agreeing with your point to a fashion.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
That is a argument that has been discussed over centuries. jewish friends that I have do not believe that they are Arabs, they believe they are the chosen ones with their own ethnicity....which is probably part of the problem.

Agreeing with your point to a fashion.

Arabs and Jews both agree. Same father, different mother.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It is a genuine mystery to me that with the paedophilia, letting the banks get away with theft on a grand scale, persecution of the poor, greed and disregard for the public that somebody hasn't tried to overthrow the government in this country yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here