Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the highest qualification you've got?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Forty one years self employed. My dad taught me everything I know. I am trying to do the same with my son. Personally I haven't got many qualifications. But have a thousand happy customers.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
I'm not supposed to talk about it but...

image.jpg

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
spirit level

bricklayers produce work that will be there in 50-100 years time

office types produce what,apart from being able to be on NSC all day :lol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
spirit level

bricklayers produce work that will be there in 50-100 years time

office types produce what,apart from being able to be on NSC all day :lol:

Well, my company provided technical assistance and hosting facilities to the top londons children hospital and meant that for 5 days, emergency and normal operations and consultations could go ahead when suffering from a catastrophic failure.

We also took the traumatised staff of the British Medical Journal into our offices the day that the bomb went off in Tavistock Square and with our assistance they published on time.

Also, if you go on holiday using online booking systems, airlines and cruise lines, the chances are that you book using our systems and this is 100% availability 365 days a year. If you at uni or at school, the chances are you are using Sungard's software systems.

So yes, you can build stuff , but please do not belittle " office jobs" It takes all sorts to keep this world turning.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Well, my company provided technical assistance and hosting facilities to the top londons children hospital and meant that for 5 days, emergency and normal operations and consultations could go ahead when suffering from a catastrophic failure.

We also took the traumatised staff of the British Medical Journal into our offices the day that the bomb went off in Tavistock Square and with our assistance they published on time.

Also, if you go on holiday using online booking systems, airlines and cruise lines, the chances are that you book using our systems and this is 100% availability 365 days a year. If you at uni or at school, the chances are you are using Sungard's software systems.

So yes, you can build stuff , but please do not belittle " office jobs" It takes all sorts to keep this world turning.

up the terriers!

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
BA (hons)
Chartered management accountant
MBA
Pension trustee code of practice certificate
World class manufacturing qualified auditor
Driving licence
Big regret i never sat for my fork lift licence :(

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Grade 8 in fingering.

Mastered the spade and the bowling ball techniques.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think some maybe taking this thread too seriously

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here