Whats the furthest people travel to Albion Home Games ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
Are we then... the Man Utd of the south?

horsham seagull

Mar 29, 2008
North London...usually the 1.06 pm train from London Victoria on Saturday's. Genuinely surprised how many blue and White shirts on that train

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Judgeing by the amount of empty seats there are for every sold out home game. I imagine there must be a few from foreign fields that have ST's....Personally 75miles, well that's what is was to Withdean, so i'm sticking with that.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
About 160 mile round trip from Chelmsford in Essex st holder + away, i feel pretty local now after reading above, amazing the distance people will travel to watch a 90 minute game, respect too everyone who makes the trip whatever the distance :albion2:

about 180 mile round trip from Maldon, STH

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Feeling a bit guilty now about living 6 mins from the Amex on the train. HUGE respect to all of you legends who travel miles and miles every week to watch the mighty stripes. I think us Brighton based fans should enroll in a 'thank a long-distance fan' scheme whereby we buy you all beers one home weekend, as a measure of our respect and appreciation.

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
264 round trip for me from Wellingborough, seems pathetic after reading
About czechmate...... ��������

It's not pathetic , same with people like you , it's only this year , before I lived about 12 miles from Withdean so it' s only this season so far I have done it and am lucky enough to get my travel paid for unlike most people here . So due respect to everyone who makes a fair treck and also the people who make away games which i can't do a lot . Great support and loyalty from everyone to cheer on the Albion ! And I always leave my ticket in UK for someone to use if I can't make mid week game or the odd Saturday (Brighton fan) so it's never empty .

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Thought my trips from Winchester and only missing 1 home game was a decent effort but nothing compared to some on here. Full respect.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Respect to all of you I normally find it hard enough getting in from the Evening Star but thats another story

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports