What's the funniest thing you have ever seen at an Albion match?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I would have to go with George Parris' sneaky hide behind the goal at the goldstone before running out and tapping the ball in the back of the net to the astonishment of the keeper!!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Chris Catlin smacking his head on the dugout roof celebrating a goal, very funny but not for him!!

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
1994 (I think) Leicester away in the League Cup.

Their Foxy mascot was beckoned over by a Brighton fan, for what the mascot thought was a photo opportunity. Imagine his surprise when the Brighton fan punched him instead!!

Was VERY funny at the time.....

Great goal by Munday by the way, great night out at Filbert Street

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Beckham bashing his head on the dugout before he came on for his debut against us in the League Cup at the Goldstone - god that seems a long time ago !

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
David Bellotti shitting himself and running away when there was a pitch invasion at the Goldstone, trying to get to him. Wanker. :wanker:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
A Brighton player hitting a piledriver from 25 yards which completely missed the goal but knocked a coppers helmet clean off in front of the North Stand. I believe the player was Darren Hughes(?)

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Remember during a warm up before Burnley at home in 2002 I think it was, freezing cold day just after Christmas, Jake Robinson was doing keepy-uppys with someone near the touchline. Unable to control one, he stabbed at it as it went out of his reach with his left foot, lofting it high into the air. Meanwhile, an unsuspecting bloke holding a cup of tea was chatting to his mates, and in what seemed like slow motion, the ball came down directly on his holding hand, knocking the tea straight out and leaving his arm in exactly the same position. Brilliant.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Reading away start of 2004 season a Reading fan looking as if he was going to have a coronary screaming 'I WAS HERE!!' at a chant of 'Where were you when you were shit'

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
The fan in the wheelchair who invaded the pitch after the Man City game :lolol:

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
I was quite young, so my memory is a bit sketchy, but think it was a cup game against palace at the goldstone. The pitch was frozen in one corner. At one stage of the game the ball got booted into that corner, every player that went after that ball ended up falling over. I also think that later in the game some fans ran onto the pitch and fell over in that corner too. Anyone else remember this, or did I just dream it?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Not an Albion game, but I saw Lewes's away FA Cup game against Stoke at the Britannia. Lewes were given a free kick and two players stood by the ball to take it. In what was obviously a well-rehearsed routine, one of the players ran up to the ball and jumped over it, then the second did exactly the same, leaving the ball untouched. The ref then had to tell them to KICK THE BALL. You had to be there really, but it was very funny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports